We are a team of Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors in full-time private practice. Collectively, we have over 50 years of experience working with patients from adolescence onward in individual psychotherapy, couples counseling, family counseling, and group therapy. We use a client-centered therapy approach to treat a wide range of conditions including, but not limited to:
- Depression, Grief and Loss
- Anxiety disorders: obsessive-compulsive, chronic anxiety, panic/anxiety attacks, phobias and PTSD
- Marriage Counseling, Family Counseling, Relationship Counseling and Pre-Marriage Counseling
- Anger Management and Resolution
- Self-esteem and Self-image problems
- Bi-polar and Mood-cycling Disorders
Our Therapists offer a wide range of scheduling options Monday through Friday of each week. Our office will be happy to bill your insurance company. Please consult with your Therapist if you have any additional questions regarding fees, scheduling, and office or practice policies. Please be advised that Eastside Christian Counseling Offices does not constitute a shared private practice but rather is an informal association of independent sole propriatary private practioners for the purpose of colleagal association and sharing of some business expenses.